To access company page account settings:
- Click the gear wheel icon in the upper-right, and click Company Settings.
- Navigate to the Company tab.
The first section of the Company tab contains controls for changing the company name, location, and phone number.
Check the box next to Allow users to change their time zone? if there are users who travel frequently and need to manually adjust their time zone based on their current location. Otherwise, it is recommended to leave this setting disabled.
The next section contains controls for the the company status report email. The status report email can be distributed to any email address (even if the recipient is not a user on your company Timesheets.com account) and contains current timesheet and expense totals, plus other important information. The totals are not based on the company payroll schedule, but instead on the time period you select for Frequency (daily, monthly, or weekly).
- To send the status report to all addresses on the list in real-time, click the link shown on the page in the instructions.
- To add a recipient to the list, select the Frequency for their status report, enter their email address in the Email field, and click Add Email Address. The address and associated frequency will then appear in the list below.
- To delete recipients, click the red delete icon to the right of existing recipients.
The last section on this page includes default legal signature text used with the employee signatures feature. When employees electronically sign their timesheets or when individual timesheets are printed to PDF, this text is displayed. The default text signing statement is:
By signing above I acknowledge and certify that the information contained on this document is true and accurate.
The text can be modified from the default and be up to 256 characters in length. If no change to the default statement is desired, leave the fields blank.