Lists are used to categorize time and expenses for reporting and exporting. List items can be created and edited on their individual pages accessed via the left menu. Timesheets.com has 5 lists:
- Customers: The customer list is available for use with project time tracking and expense tracking. This list can be disabled via the Features tab of the Company Settings page.
- Projects: The project list is available for use with project time tracking and expense tracking.
- Account Codes: The account codes list is available for use with hourly time tracking, project time tracking and expense tracking.
- Vendors: The vendors list is only available for use with expense tracking.
- Events: The events list is only available for use with expense tracking.
List items can be entered individually or by using our import tool. (See this section for details on setting up different list items.)
Access to specific customer, project, and account code items can be assigned individually to each user, and new users are created without access to any list items. This allows managers to show filtered lists to their employees, reducing the incidence of long lists of options, reducing errors, and enhancing security.
See the articles for each list, as well as the articles in this section of the Help Pages for more information on access restrictions.