If you no longer need your Timesheets.com account, you may cancel your subscription at any time.
Please note the following regarding cancellation:
- Cancellation can only be completed by the primary account administrator.
- Your account will remain active until the end of the pre-paid billing period.
Steps to Cancel Service
- Log into your Timesheets.com primary administrator account.
- Click the gear wheel icon in the upper-right.
- Click My Account.
- Click Cancel Your Account.
- Complete the cancellation form.
- Click the Cancel My Account button to cancel your subscription while retaining your data
- Click the Cancel & Delete My Account to cancel your subscription and delete all of your data.
Data Access Policy
Customers who wish to keep their data after cancellation can either:
- Download CSV files of their data prior to the end of the pre-paid billing period.
- Convert the account to a freelancer account (see more information about this option below).
- Request a machine-readable data dump from Timesheets.com.
Converting to a Freelancer Account
Administrators wishing to retain access to their data after cancellation may do so by converting their accounts to freelancer status. Freelancer status allows for a single user to access the account and run reports on their data. Follow these steps to retain unlimited access to your data following cancellation:
- Archive all hourly and project time for all users.
- Mark all expenses as reconciled.
- Deactivate each user. (If you have a large number of users, please contact us for assistance).
- Once the above steps are complete, cancel your subscription. (Make sure that you DO NOT select the option to delete your data!)
- Contact us to have your account converted to freelancer status.
Converting to a Freelancer Account Post-Cancellation
Administrators who did not archive users and data prior to cancellation but still wish to have freelancer access to their accounts will need assistance from Timesheets.com. There are two options:
- Pay for a single month of usage to gain access to the account so that it can be prepared for freelancer status, or
- Have Timesheets.com staff prepare the account.
If Timesheets.com prepares the account, account holders will be given the opportunity to choose whether Timesheets.com will approve or deny any remaining alerts. All alerts will be either approved or denied based on the customer’s choice. Timesheets.com staff will then archive all remaining time and expenses for the customer and convert the account to freelancer status.